This issue is sold out. It is included for reference information only.
This issue contains:
- Cowboys of the Air: A History of the 88th Aero Squadron, USAS, by Peter Kilduff
- Providing Aircraft to Turkey in 1915: A Difficult Task for the German Aviation Commands in Southern Hungary, by Dieter Gröschel
- Lieutenant Kenneth P. Culbert: The First USMC Aviator in the Pantheon of US Army Air Heroes, by Terence Finnegan
- The LVG C.V - A Photo Essay, by Greg VanWyngarden
- Discovering the Fake Navy Aircraft Record Cards, by Robert Casari
- Designing at Albatros, by Gary Sunderland